Duane Fouts - Owner/Designated Broker
I acquired Above and Beyond Realty in June 2016 because I believe that there is a need for a different real estate brokerage model than what currently exists. A model where the consumer is the focus. I believe that today's home sellers and home buyers are quite different from what they were 29 years ago when I first got in the business. Yet, I feel somehow, our industry has not kept up with those changes and I am looking to try out a few of my theory's, hopefully resulting in change in the way real estate brokerages operate across the country.
It won't be easy, nor will it be fast.... but I want to try.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am enjoy the uniqueness of each human being.
- I am somewhat reserved until trust has been established.
- I like others to initiate conversation.
- I am patient and listen carefully to others thoughts and ideas.
- I have a peaceful, calm and non-threatening demeanor.
- I am a cooperative and collaborative individual that works well with others.
- I have a persistent and persevering approach to achieving results.
- I apply logical and analytical thinking skills in resolving problems.
- I am more motivated by logic than by emotion.
- I do not enjoy confrontation for confrontation sake.
- I will fight for things that I am passionate about.
- I take a tactful and diplomatic approach in my communication.
- I like a consistent pace to life, not to slow, not to fast.
So if you are a consumer of real estate services, either selling or buying, and you would like to discuss with me how I can be of service... I would love the opportunity to meet with you.